By donating goods that are critically needed, you free up resources to help more people. We ask that you please only donate items that are new or gently used and undamaged to ensure they can be used for the greatest impact. Here are current requests we have from the ministries we have serving many people each month.
- Clothing (New or Gently Used)
- Coats (New or Gently Used)
- Shoes (New or Gently Used)
We are in need of items for all ages and all sizes.
We can take clothing donations Sunday seven days a week. (Sunday through Satursday)
(Please Note: We do not accept swimwear and undergarments.)
- Canned or Dry Beans
- Canned Vegetables
- Rice, Grains or Pasta
- Cereal (Hot or Cold)
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, etc)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
- Cooking Oil